Fully Funding Scholarships for Athletics
- Eventually operating at 2.5 million (annually) by year 2025.
- Providing MVSU Athletics the ability to offer more scholarships (in all sports). In return, closing the competitive gap by adding depth and balance to each roster.
- Assisting in the process of positioning MVSU Football to play Power Five (5) and/or Group of Five (5) opponents in non-conference play. (Theoretically increasing the budget for athletics by 50%)
- Stimulating MVSU Athletics financial investment into our student-athletes. (Recruiting, academic support, Title IX compliance, Pell Grant refunds (for those that qualify), cost of attendance stipends, etc.)
- Offsetting the athletics department expense(s) to retain and/or recruit quality coaches and/or staff.
All-Inclusive Style Campus Engagement
Community and Corporate Partnership Development
Maximize Alumni Relationships and Resources