JACKSON, Miss. – The Mississippi Valley State University women’s basketball program ran into a buzzsaw as JSU hit 52.5% of its shots en route to a 118-57 win.
- Final Score: Jackson State 118 | Mississippi Valley State 57
- Records: Mississippi Valley State (4-22, 3-15 SWAC) | Jackson State (20-6, 18-0 SWAC)
- Location: Jackson, Mississippi – Lee E. Williams Athletic and Assembly Center
- Series History: Jackson State Leads 57-33
- Winning Streak: Jackson State (W10) | Mississippi Valley State’s Last Win: January 27, 2018 (71-61)
Mississippi Valley State Top Performers
- Zakiya Mahoney was the Devilettes’ leading scorer, dropping 18 points on the Lady Tigers with a season-high eight of those coming from the line to end the season with six consecutive double-figure point games and 17 for the year. She also logged a team-best three assists.
- Mikayla Etienne ended the campaign with a 14-spot on the scoreboard, her eighth straight in double-digits and 19th overall to give her the most on the squad.
- Ronni Williams pulled down a MVSU-best nine boards and tallied her second block of the year during her Devilette swan song while Krisen Hunt notched a block in her second contest in-a-row after not having any through her first 18 matchups in the Green and White.
#ValleyInMotion | #ForkEm | #LitBena